Entri Populer

Labels

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

Well, graduation is only one day away, and that means I can leave and go home for a bit. Oh, how I love the military! Anyway, I'm leaving either late tomorrow or, more likely, Friday morning. I'm going to borrow my dad's laptop (incidentally it's my old laptop that I gave him when I bought the current one--my dad used to be technology-literate but not anymore) for the pre-course leave so blogging should be more or less constant with my other leave-blogging, but as I said in a previous post, blogging while on course might be light. I'll try and write up mini-updates and maybe post them all at once. After all, the whole purpose of this blog is to show RMC and phase training, and I won't be doing that if I don't post while I'm on phase training, will I?

Other than that, I'm going to be piping on the parade tomorrow, so those of you coming to watch the Grad parade, you should see me, provided it doesn't rain. Just look for the guy in the kilt and the huge hat, over with the band. If it does rain, I'll be back in bed, sleeping, or doing some last-minute packing, whichever.

Anyway, for those who just read the post below... hope you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment