Entri Populer

Labels

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thank you, random guy!

I was at a restaurant with a friend last night and for some reason the conversation went onto Ghostbusters, and my friend said he didn't remember all the names, so I started listing the "bad guys."

The über-bad guy was Gozer the Gozerian, also known as Gozer the Destructor, Volguus Zildrohar... yeah, all that stuff the voice over the huge building says.
Dana Barett, played by Sigourney Weaver, was Zuul, the Gatekeeper of Gozer.
That Tully guy, played by Rick Moranis, was the Keymaster of Gozer... but I forgot his name.

Now, this guy, after his group was leaving, came over and said,

My friend, the name of the Keymaster of Gozer was Vinz Clortho.


So thank you, random guy, for reminding me of the important things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment