Entri Populer

Labels

Monday, May 21, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Well, I've been home for a few days, now, and I'm already getting bored. There's nothing good on TV (except the Mythbusters marathon yesterday on the Discovery Channel) and even the news (I'm a CNN/BBC/Newsworld/RDI junkie) suck. Most of them seem to be stuck on retarded news and faits divers like car accidents and the like, and those who aren't are just rehashing the situation in Lebanon without bringing in experts; they just ask journalists what they're thinking.

Right now I'm just watching CNN for lack of anything better, and all they're showing is the plume of smoke alledgedly from the refugee camp in Tripoli, and they're talking to a resident of Tripoli. Not a local journalist or a politician or anyone who knows about the situation at large. A resident.

Anyway, it's too early for me to be wasting time online. Back to Nelson: The Commander and the age of sail...

No comments:

Post a Comment