Entri Populer

Labels

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Mini-update

Wow, busy times ahead!

I had everything planned out to do a moderate amount of work on a constant basis, but nature had other plans. I came down with a nasty viral throat infection--and since it's viral, the docs can't do anything about it other than give me some anti-coughing stuff and painkillers. Thing is, although it's getting better, I've been lacking in sleep for over a week, so I'm insanely tired and work isn't progressing very well. I've been catching up on reading, but research (for papers and presentations) is slow... At least I got a few extensions for papers and presentations from understanding teachers.

It's getting slightly better, as I don't wake up coughing (or go to bed coughing) but if I push myself in training I do start coughing pretty bad, and my throat still feels swollen and itchy.

Ah well, I'll get better eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment