Entri Populer

Labels

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

HHT Redux

So, I'm flying out to Victoria to find an apartment. Again.

Last time didn't turn out so well, as some of you might remember. This time, however, short of the outbreak of WW3 there should be no major issue.

Flying out at 6am did mean I had to be up at around 4, which is a hassle, but what can you do? Hopefully the flying will go smoothly--I'm not a huge fan of it, and I think I caught whatever's going around, so I'm not feeling terribly awesome right now.

Ah well, I'm still looking forward to being in Victoria; the hotel I booked even has free valet parking!

The only bad thing is that I thought I was going to trade in cold Kingston weather for rainy but warm-ish Victoria weather... but it turns out Kingston weather will get progressively warmer until it almost hits 20C at the end of the week. With my luck, however, by the time I get back there will be a snow storm.

So, if any of you readers are in Victoria and want to go for lunch/supper this week, let me know on my RMC address at: s 24318 at rmc dot ca. (I'll edit this post to remove my e-mail address mid-week.)

See you on BC time!

No comments:

Post a Comment