Entri Populer

Labels

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Simple Summer Dressing

I love dresses year-round, as you may have gathered before. In a couple months, I'll be excitedly waiting for temperatures to cool so I can throw on boots and tights with them, but, in summer, I absolutely love the ease of throwing on a dress with a pair of sandals and being ready to go.

Since it had been a while since I'd last visited Butter by Nadia, I decided to pop over to their website and have a look, and, when I did, I felt like saying, "I'll take one of each!!" I fell head over heels for their entire Spring/Summer 09 collection.

One dress...

Miss Saturn

Multiple ways...



What could be easier?

Some more of the limited edition dresses from the Spring/Summer 09 collection that I would love to have in my wardrobe.


While I've been a fan of the idea behind this style of dress since I first saw them, never before have I been struck by the urge to own so many and for everyday wear. Because each dress offers so much variety, I could easily see myself living in one or more of these numbers.

I'm certain they would become my go-to summer uniform, not to mention that they would certainly help me become more efficient at packing for trips as one or two dresses= multiple outfits! Absolutely perfect for the over-packer in me!

No comments:

Post a Comment