Entri Populer

Labels

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Tagel is Ubud's Tattoo Artist

Tagel Tattoo ArtistArt talent can be obtained from the descendants of the family or self-taught. However, if already basically have art talent, make a creation will feel easy. To move the field of art direction is also not too difficult. As Tagel that at this time a tattoo artist.

Can you describe how to be tattoo artist?
Previously I was originally a traditional painter in Ubud. Then after I graduated from junior high school study and had a tattoo studio in the house. After that I moved to Kuta.

What makes you interested in the tattoo world?
Because the money hahaha .. if painting after we have made and sell them around will not necessarily behavior, but I sure with tattoo, I will get the money

Who the first person to tattoo you?
Yaa .. I own because I'm still learning, so the people can not to make tattoo by me. But now already a lot of people request to me for make tattoo for them.

From the many types of tattoo style, you tend to be in what category?
hmm .. more to Black and Gray, but not possibility to make another style of tattoo.

The body where you'd like to tattoo on?
Back and arms. Because a lot of empty land and knowledgeable there.

What trouble you for a tattoo artist?
ya .. nothing. But perhaps if clients much time in the rocking tattoo, so it difficult. And when we make an appointment with customer and the customer late then make me boring.

Where you get a tattoo equipment at this time?
For the needle and ink I order from my friend in Bandung.

If you are back again to paint you want to do?
I'm not, more comfortable in the art of tattoo..

Ok .. hope for the art of tattoo?
I hope the tattoo art good and advanced. And more tattoo contest was held.

No comments:

Post a Comment