Entri Populer

Labels

Friday, July 3, 2009

Holiday Dressing {4th of July}

While I can't say I decorate my house much for most holidays, I must admit, I am always excited about styling an outfit to coordinate with a holiday celebration.

Yes, I am that girl who wears green on St. Patrick's Day, and come the 4th of July, I find myself pondering what combination of red, white, and blue I will wear for the festivities of the day.



Chloe Mallett

Anthropologie

Victoria's Secret

I already have an outfit planned for tomorrow, but, if I were doing any last minute shopping, I'd happily pick up any of these pieces to show my patriotic spirit.


L: J.Crew R: Anthropologie


L: Urban Outfitters R: J.Crew


L: Anthropologie R: J.Crew


L & R: Anthropologie


L: Calvin Klein R: Haute Hippie


Left, Middle, Right: Anthropologie


L: ModCloth R: Max & Chloe

*And, although I do love showing my holiday spirit through my clothing choices, someone please stop me if you ever see me don one of these as a serious fashion statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment