Entri Populer

Labels

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Admin, inclearance, and boredom

That pretty much summarizes my whole first week back. We had about... two or three hours of stuff to do every day, at most, and most of it involved sitting around being bored.

Anyway, I now have my band kit (kilt, scarlets, etc), my regular RMC kit (scarlets and #4s), my CMTT (the stuff I sent directly here from Esquimalt), and my schedule... well, most of it anyway. Because of some technical difficulties they didn't put it up properly, so I know when most of my courses are, but I still have no idea when my athletics are. No big deal; I just hope they don't destroy my wonderful free-Wednesday schedule.

Other than that... well, it looks like it'll be an all right year, academically. There are few (or no) other people in most of my courses, and I won't be stuck with idiots for almost all of them. I have a lot of books to read, though, which worries me a bit. I'm fine with reading a book a week, but with all the books I have, it looks more like two or three a week, on top of research. I guess I'll do a little less personal reading and a little more class reading. On the plus side, a lot of the books I've wanted to read for a while but never got around to are on the reading list for my classes, so reading them will serve a double purpose.

That's about all I have. I'll try and update this week as actual classes start.

Stay classy, San Diego. I'm Ron Burgundy?

No comments:

Post a Comment