Entri Populer

Labels

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Back In Black

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD EEEEEVENIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING VIET-NAAAAAAAM!

Okay, so that has no relevance to this post.

Anyway, I'm heading back to RMC tomorrow. Hopefully this year will be more pleasant than the last two. I'm more motivated to train and study this year, so at least that'll get better. Also, as I'm an upperclassman now, maybe I'll be treated less like a child and more like a reponsible adult who'll be commanding people in a few short years.

Other than that, there's not much to say. I've been pretty quiet during my leave, mostly relaxing. (As if NETPO wasn't relaxing enough...) In a way I'm glad to be heading back to RMC, if only because I don't have cable there so I don't spend all my time getting dumber. Instead I get dumber watching movies. Seriously though, as much as I dislike some elements, I'm getting tired of being on leave.

Updates will likely be pretty light for a bit as I settle back into RMC life. Also, I won't have reliable internet access outside of the computer lab for a while. Anyway, it's not like in-clearance is particularly entertaining, and neither is the beginning of school.

Speaking of which, if anyone's interested, here are my courses for this semester: Intro to Computer Concepts (I needed a CompSci class), War and the Military Condition in French Literature I, French Stylistics, French Literature of the 18th century, International Crises and Law, and Organisational Behaviour and Leadership (Psy class). Next semester I'll get away from the CompSci and Psy classes, and do a bit more history in me.

Well, time to get going, I guess. I'll talk to you guys from over in Kingston!

Until then, stay frosty, RMC.

No comments:

Post a Comment