Entri Populer

Labels

Sunday, July 22, 2007

A few quotes before I go

I just thought I'd leave a few quotes for you guys while you wait for my next bout of crazy writing.

"We're here to defend democracy, not practice it."

"England expects every man to do his Duty."

"Not bad in here, is it? No mail, no telephone. Solid wood paneling. Well-ventilated boat. Free food, too. "Rolling in clover" we are."

"I expect and demand your very best. Anything less, and you should have joined the Air Force."

"Short of the outbreak of World War Three, the ship sinking... being attacked by a giant octopus, I'd like to be undisturbed for the next thirty minutes."

"Mr Hunter. I've made a decision. I'm Captain of this bo`t. NOW SHUT THE [redacted] UP!"

"All I ask is that you keep up with me. If you can't, then that strange sensation you'll be feeling in the seat of your pants will be my boot in your ass!"

"In other words, the sailor most likely to win the war is the one most willing to part company with the politicians and ignore everything except the destruction of the enemy."

"In my humble opinion, in the nuclear world, the true enemy is war itself."

"My Morse is so rusty, I could be sending him dimensions on playmate of the month."

"Jack, next time you get a bright idea just put it in a memo!"

"Ensign Cartwright, with all due respect to your rank, may I say I think you're an ass?"

Ok, so they're pretty "standard" quotes, but I couldn't think of anything better.

Anyway, I still have some packing to do... stupid mustang jacket...

No comments:

Post a Comment