Entri Populer

Labels

Friday, September 30, 2011

Made in Chelsea








Wearing: Zara sequin skirt, Blouse (my house mates!) Accessorize bag, Asos Black Label heels.
So you are probably wondering why the title of the post is Made in Chelsea? I was an extra in some of the episode's filmed on wednesday at The Phene in Chelsea and this is what I wore. It was a very fun day me and my house mate spent sipping cocktails and eating delicious food! I wouldn't mind being an extra again! Haha!
We stopped by this beautiful leafy area to grab some pictures of my outfit, as we snapped away we caused allot of commotion with nearby fundraisers asking us what we where doing and if they could join in! Some people still have no clue what blogs are lets just say that!
I hope you are all enjoying this amazing Indian summer we are having in the UK! Enjoy it while it lasts!!
xoxo 
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment