Entri Populer

Labels

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Last of LFW


Sandra from 5 inch and up








Wearing: LOVE Wine Dress, Carvela wedges, Zara bag, Topshop necklace.
So here is day 5 of LFW! I went to lots more shows than this, so will do a bit of a round up of the shows I saw early next week! 
I am wearing my new LOVE dress that they kindly sent me after I contacted them saying how much I love their clothes! If you are not familiar with the brand then you need to be! They have amazing dresses (like this one and the one in my last post) at an affordable price! You can also find them in Topshop!
The Danielle Suntt show was such a mix of colour and texture, I really loved the silver skirts that seemed as though made out of liquid metal! Also wouldn't be able to resist the gold skirt and the socks! Seeing Charlotte Free (pink hair) in the flesh was amazing, just look at that bone structure! 
Hope everyone is having a great sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment