Entri Populer

Labels

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Game over, man! Game over!

So, after nine straight days in the NABS, we are officially done. Well, done with the simulators, in any case. The next time I step in them, if ever, is if I come back to NOTC as a CTO or if I get sent here to do the FNO course. (I actually wouldn't mind that too much.)

It's been fun, though intense, and I'm definitely looking forward to two days off and then to sea phase. I don't expect it to be easy, but it should be an adventure. I'm sure I'll get really trippy dreams after a couple days of minimum sleep.

In any case, I don't have much more to say for tonight. I just want to do a brain dump and not think about mental math, rules of the road, navigation or anything of the sort for 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment