Entri Populer

Labels

Thursday, February 12, 2009

It's been much too long

I realize that, since MARS III, my blogging has been light, sparse, and peppered with promises to blog more.

Not much has happened this year, though, and blogging about my Groundhog Day-like life would get old very quickly. About the only exciting things that happened was getting a girlfriend back in November, and being the Commandant's host at the Fourth Year Navy Mess Dinner in January. Other than that, business as usual. I've also hit a few snags, College-wise, and I decided it was better to distance myself from writing about the College until I was in a better frame of mind.

I will endeavour to write up some thoughts over "spring" break (ie next week) though, as always, I don't know how much I'll actually post.

In the mean time, enjoy the quotes I just posted from Captain Allen's manual. They're quite informative.

No comments:

Post a Comment