Entri Populer

Labels

Friday, June 17, 2011

Find me in the Garden

H&M shirt dress, Floppy hat and ring. Asos Black label heels,Various jewelry (if you want to know specifics I will try and remember!) 

Where has the sun gone? I think we must have upset him! I managed to snap these between down-poors, yes not a weather appropriate outfit, but right now all my head is saying to me is Sun and Sand! I am off to Egypt on Sunday morning, I am so excited! The only trouble is packing , my poor brain is so confused, right now the weather is telling me rain mac and wellies, and I need to be thinking bikini and sandals! 

Has any one else been to Egypt? I want to hear good places go visit, Im going to Sharm el Sheikh. I want to go to the best beaches! 

Of course I will be taking you gals and guys with me, virtually of course, so if you want to come, keep checking out this blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment