Entri Populer

Labels

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Halfway through

Three weeks down, three to go. And a long weekend.

So, it's going a lot better than last time, and I feel a whole lot more confident. We have a little more navigation to do, and then we'll be finishing up OOW training and, eventually, this course will be over and I'll head off into the wild.

Also, I have received my posting: HMCS Ville de Quebec, on the East Coast. Well, at least it's better than a tanker! Seriously though I don't really care which ship I go to, as long as I get to do something.

I don't have much else to say. We're going down to 1 in 6 this week so hopefully I'll get slightly more sleep. Even if I don't, that's cool, too. I think I'm getting used to sleep deprivation.

Anyways, I'll try to write something more when we pull into Esquimalt next weekend. For now, I should grab some dinner and head back to the ship to plan for tomorrow. Being duty nav FTW!

No comments:

Post a Comment