Entri Populer

Labels

Saturday, April 19, 2008

The vanquishing of finals.

Well, exams and essays and everything naughty is over with.

I can now take a full week off. I'm headed home in a few hours, staying until Thursday or Friday, and spending next weekend in Toronto attending the fantabulistic Frankie Manning workshop. It should be most awesome. (If you don't know who Frankie Manning is, shame on you! That being said, look him up.)

It'll definitely be good to not only be able to sleep as much as I need to (several weeks of mild-to-severe sleep deprivation have made me... different) but to be home, away from all the craziness that grips RMC this time of year.

Anyway, I have yet to pack all my stuff, so it would probably be a good idea to get off the intertubes, yes?

I'll post some more tonight or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment