Entri Populer

Labels

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ooooooh, bars! Aw, not *that* kind of bars, eh?

So, I'll finally have some form of power and legitimate authority at this College, next semester. Granted, it's the lower form of power and authority, as a Section Commander (in charge of a whopping, what, 6 people?), but still, it's a start.

I don't know how it will turn out, mostly because the only power I've ever had was transient and during training, but it should be all right. It's not like it's going to be that hard to keep track of a handful of people, right?

Anyway, I'll probably post something bigger this weekend, because right now I'm in a bit of "freakoutendofsemesterohmygodI'mgoingtofail" mode, with about a gazillion pages to write still. And a play to go see tonight (who schedules a field trip in essayfest? seriously.). Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment