Entri Populer

Labels

Thursday, November 15, 2007

"I can write a paper about anything in one night..."

"It doesn't mean I like it."

I'm just procrastinating a little bit, taking a break from the wonderful discipline that is psychology. [/sarcasm] I have to finish a paper about the socialization of Officer Cadets (I guess they don't care about us Naval Cadets...) at RMC.

I have plenty of sources and I mostly know what I want to say, but unlike when I write history or French papers, I find myself suffering from writer's block. I know precisely how to write an A paper in French, and a solid B+ or possible A- in History. Psychology, however, is something I haven't done in years, and when I did take a psycho class, it didn't go too well. (I last took shrinkology in CEGEP, almost four years ago.)

Other than that, well, all is quiet on the northern front. I'm still dancing my way around and through life's worries, being a bad little RMC cadet... and I still wish I could just go back to the Navy life in beautiful Victoria, BC.

I have a few more papers to write in the coming weeks, and a few exams during the exam period, and then I get to go home (and do nothing) for a few weeks. I wish I could've gone to Europe, but unfortunately I'm too poor. Maybe at spring break.

Ah well, back to work for this intrepid procrastinator!

No comments:

Post a Comment