Entri Populer

Labels

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Mandate to Date: The Search Is On

Well, it's that time of the year again, when RMC students go to Queen's and get a random attractive young woman (or man, I won't judge) to go to the RMC Christmas Ball, which is apparently one of the top-rated events in North America. (Why, I don't know.)

So let that be a warning to Queen's students:

Guys, watch your girls, they might get taken away by charming guys who are in way better shape than you are.
Girls, watch out for charming guys who'll take you away.

Ok, on a serious note... Do I even want to spend hours on a formal date with someone I will barely know? The Ball is a good thing for those with girlfriends (or boyfriends... I said I wouldn't judge) but for us singlefolk, it's a drag. Heh, at least, if I do get a date and it comes crashing down, I have a break at some point thanks to the whole being-a-piper deal. And then I can just get drunk and leave the date with my atrocious friends. I'm evil, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment