Entri Populer

Labels

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Come along, now, nothing to see here

Okay, not quite, but other than the swing dancing workshop I went to (along with a dance, and a part that lasted almost until my weekday wake-up time) there isn't very much to talk about.

Anyway, I'm leaving for the Naval Academy tomorrow night, and we'll apparently be playing in some embassy (presumably our own) in Washington on Friday, and at the Navy-Delaware (if memory serves) game on Saturday... before coming back on Sunday. I won't be able to get much work done, but hopefully I'll get my whites and I'll be able to read a lot on the bus--it's a L-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-N-G ride--so when I come back I'll be able to focus on the important things in life: dancing, and writing essays. In that order.

I'll likely write a little (or a big) something when I come back on Sunday night, but anything between now and my return is doubtful. I might just pop online to say "hi, I'm in Maryland," but that'll probably be it.

Until then, stay safe, and try and enjoy this lovely weather. And stay frosty, RMC, or else your beer will get warm, and warm North-American beer is like weak, warm gnat's urine.

No comments:

Post a Comment