Entri Populer

Labels

Monday, December 14, 2009

So far so good

So, I got 99% on the retention test (which doesn't count, but is noted in divisional notes), which is pretty impressive considering I finished MARS III in August 08, and most of the class got less than 80%.

In the first exam that counted, Engineering & Stability, I achieved 94%; the second-highest mark in the class. I wouldn't say it was an easy exam, but I thought the information was good and interesting, so it probably helped a lot. And nothing in the exam or the classes was particularly in-depth; just a diagram of the power generation and distribution on a CPF, and the propulsion for the same. I hope the MARS IV board is that easy!

Other than that, we have the Meteorology exam tomorrow morning. I feel a lot less confident, though I'm told it's mostly definitions, rather than in-depth understanding. Still, I didn't feel the classes were taught in a way that enabled me, personally, to learn very well. I looked at the review sheet and it looks like I'll be able to pull through, but I doubt I'll get above 90 on this one.

In any case, one more exam and three more days and I'm flying home for Christmas. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment